Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Work with Managed Care Collectors to review accounts for underpayments and incorrect denials.
- Prepare appeals and claims resubmissions according to health plan requirements.
- Maintain records of all appeals and documentation.
- Follow up with health plans on appeals, research appeal time limits and requirements of health plans.
- Recommend which accounts seem to be uncollectible.
- Prepare adjustments for submission to Billing and Cash Application.
- Review and submit all necessary corrections and adjustments to billing including changing financial classes when appropriate.
- Review reports on a regular basis to monitor collection progress and locate any possible problem areas.
- Assist Department Management as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program