Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Here is the latest and greatest job posting!
Excellent opportunities for entry level Driver Delivery Technicians
VITAS Healthcare Home Medical Equipment in Cinicnnati.
Full Time and Part Time | Flexible shifts | Weekends only availability
The HME Delivery Technician is an entry level position whose primary responsibilities include:
- Driving a 14 foot box truck
- Delivery/ pick up and installation of home medical equipment
- Instruction of home medical equipment use to caregivers and patients who are terminally ill
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds on a regular basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficient, possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- On-call work hours are required
This position requires the ability to work independently. Must adhere to Company, Federal, State and local regulations and compliance.
Join our Dynamic Team!!!!
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities within the company
- Driver Safety incentive programs
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program