Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for studying the business office process, making recommendations for efficiencies, implementing changes, and measuring effectiveness.
- Review, research, analyze, and evaluate all data relating to business office processes.
- Provide analytical, problem solving expertise
- Analyze business workflow and system needs
- Conduct analysis to identify root cause
- Use Six Sigma methods to study processes, make changes, introduce standards, and benchmarks for business office functions.
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program