Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Refunds and Appeals Lead is responsible for reviewing credits, refunds and processing of Managed Care appeals and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the refund and appeals staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work.
- Directs workflow and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Provides written and oral instructions to employees.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
- Work with the credit balance report and identify billing/posting errors and make any necessary corrections.
- Assist Managed Care Collectors with completing large appeals projects.
- Provide training for the Corporate and Hospice Staff in areas of credit analysis, refunds, and appeals.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program