Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Employee Relations Analyst 1 is responsible for the participation in resolution of employee relations problems, and gathering information for the Director regarding employee relations issues.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Explains company policies, procedures and governmental regulations, and the need for compliance to all levels of management.
- Assist with investigations and resolves employee grievances, and coordinates processes of responding to complaints.
- Provide assistance to management with the resolution of employee issues.
- Meets with management to discuss possible employment actions to be taken.
- Interviews employees to discuss employee concerns.
- Assist with handling of unemployment claims.
- Assist management with handling and preparation of disciplinary actions.
- Assist management with the interruption of criminal background checks.
- Assist management with leave of absence issues.
- Develops and compiles statistics and reports for management’s use.
- Assist with preparation of the company’s affirmative action plan.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program