Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The customer service representative position for the HME division call centers must be able to coordinate with patients and customers and other team members to ensure optimum information and customer service. The ideal candidate must be able to provide courteous service, operate a multi-line telephone system, and be able to focus and pay close attention to detail. Shift - Saturday through Wednesday from 12:00pm to 8:30pm
- Qualified candidates must possess strong customer service, phone and interpersonal skills.
- Will be working in a call center enviornment which requires long periods of time sitting.
- Data entry and typing accuracy via word processing/typing skills, with strong data entry skills and the ability to read map and schedule deliveries by area.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and record information into a computer database.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously prioritizes workload, and work in conjunction with department employees in an office setting.
- Complete tasks with minimum supervision, exercising independent judgment.
- Experience with medical equipment preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program