Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
VITAS seeks an experienced Senior Vice President of Operations for its California market.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will:
- Provide oversight and make recommendations for improvement to the organization’s core services focusing on expansion of business lines, resource deployment and utilization, service delivery and profitability
- Assist in the enhancement of organizational standards and key performance indicators that encompass such areas as staffing ratios, scheduling, logistics and financial performance
- Direct an internal team that reviews and monitors daily key performance indicators in support of business operations
- Develop both short-term and long-term strategies for improving resource management
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program