Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits. Must live in the greater Miami area. No relocation offered
Responsible for eliciting, documenting, managing, and communicating business requirements. Effectively acts as a liaison between the IT staff and other departments and vendors. The Business Analyst works with department managers and other users to define IT application business requirements and ensures that new or upgraded applications meet the customer’s business needs.
- Collaborate with customers to define functional and technical requirements and specifications for new application, or application fix or upgrade.
- Perform GAP Analysis by establishing current state and desired future state requirements
- Work with customers having various job roles to identify current and future-state business processes
- Facilitate design sessions with the development team to define the solution
- Document requirements using techniques such as use cases and user stories that capture required system functionality
- Manage requirements uncertainty and ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment
- Apply Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, approaches and tools
- Develop process maps and models using standard desktop productivity tools
- Conduct feasibility studies, trade-off analysis, cost analysis, and business cases for IT related projects.
- Analyze system operations during and after implementation; recommend ongoing solutions based on user feedback.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of IT applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program