Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Primary function is to provide assistance with day to day Human Resource issues and act as administrative assistant to senior management team.
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions.
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional information from applicants such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references.
- Refers qualified applicants to interviewers or hiring managers.
- Enters job opening and applicant information into computer databases or files.
- Acknowledges applications and notifies applicants of job opening status.
- Arranges interview appointments between interviewers and applicants.
- Administers and scores tests given to applicants.
- Compiles and files data related to applicants and open positions.
- Places orders for temporary workers with agencies.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program