Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Healthcare Telecare Team Leader, Non-Clinical, is a professional and customer service supervisor. They provide supervision to the Telecare Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, and Patient Care Coordinators in a call center environment in order to provide hospice services to patients and families during alternate hours.
- Interviews, hires, trains, supports, and develops all Telecare team members.
- Supervises all day-to-day Telecare activities to ensure the most timely patient care is delivered with all VITAS patients and families.
- Supervises Telecare teams adherence and compliance to all Education, Quality, Workforce Management, customer service, operational standards, and KPIs.
- Continuously monitors all day-to-day activities taking place within the Care Connection Center.
- Leads by example to ensure a strong understanding and connection to the VITAS Mission, Core Values, and Care Connection Center cultural platform and initiatives.
- Supports all strategies, plans, and implementations as directed by Senior Leadership.
- Emphasis on the supervision of VX data integrity to ensure a clean, billable patient record.
- Monitors and supervises all inbound call volumes and pending referrals to ensure operational service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensures effective use of all development, counseling, and rewards and recognition tools to most effectively support Telecare.
- Supports the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively identifies operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Works directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual patient care goals.
- Responds to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Supports all aspects of Financial Management, Employment Process, Quality Assurance and Quality improvement, Payroll, Admissions, Clinical Staff, System Operations, Business Plan Development and Implementation, Human Resource Policy, and Staff Development/Retention.
- Reviews Telecare tickets daily to ensure completion and documentation adherence to regulatory standards.
- Collaborates with Telecare PCA or DCS, Program Patient Care. HME, and Pharmacy Management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for on-call management team duties, as scheduled.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program