Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for the ongoing preparation and analysis of operational data, including coordination of data receipt and validation of data quality across locations and departments.
- Maintains monthly dashboards of key operational performance indicators, incorporating data from multiple internal and external sources
- Executes governance processes around key operational metrics
- Coordinates receipt of data from field locations
- Validates quality of data submitted by field locations, and works with field locations to resolve any data quality errors in a timely manner
- Executes established data processing routines
- Performs ad-hoc analyses
- Recommends solutions based upon analyses performed
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of Vitas systems and applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program