Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program