Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for developing and leading a team of sales professionals, creating and executing strategic opportunities to grow sales, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality offering of services.
Development of Sales Team
- Provides guidance, coaching and direction for team members. Develops each team member and actively coaches them in sales conversations and techniques guided by the VITAS Sales Model. Ensures each team member is consistently using territory and account planning while leveraging the CRM tool.
- Travels with team members to coach, train and develop relationships with customers while identifying opportunities of strength and development and implementing territory plans.
- Provides timely, specific coaching feedback related to sales model during all sales interactions.
- Conducts regular sales meetings based on assessment of market needs, team skill set opportunities inclusive of education component.
- Supports new hire representatives along with continued development and growth for all sales representatives.
- Creates positive culture of growth and development on sales team for the purposes of retention.
- Actively recruits to attract top talent into the organization.
Set Expectations and Lead Accountability of Sales Team
- Ensures successful territory achievement of targeted accounts by increasing market share and growth through planning and executing strategies. Tracks results to plan.
- Able to set consistent expectations and address adherence to standards.
- Foster and coach to the importance of account management and progression
- Engage in the execution of rep quarterly business plans, effective targeting methods, and appropriate sales strategy for account awareness through integration.
- Able to develop and implement strategies to improve performance and address deficiencies.
Drive and Execute Business Opportunities as the Sales Leader
- Provide leadership and set the direction for the team to achieve targeted sales numbers and successfully execute goals and strategies.
- Closely collaborate with the team and professional partners to ensure positive customer outcomes. Responsible for developing and maintaining professional business relationships with key stakeholders to include; hospitals, physicians, post-acute care, and assisted living communities.
- Able to identify opportunities through analysis with given tools as well as specific needs of the market
- Proactive in capitalizing on market opportunities and improvement on areas of weakness
- Proficiency in healthcare and market knowledge in order to execute strategies for growth
Collaborates with Internal Team Members
- Works with internal stakeholders throughout the organization including partnering with marketing, patient care, clinical and compliance to execute business strategies.
- Identify areas where cross functional team members can partner to enhance the sales process through solution based approach.
- Work with medical director/regional medical director on development of physician peer-to-peer relationships in the community
- Leverage central support departments for business development opportunities
- Present program statistics and strategies on a quarterly basis to senior management
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program