Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Continuous Care Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the Continuous Care Billing report for missing hours via telephone or E-mail with the program, CC Staffing Manager or designee, in an effort to capture additional billable revenue on a concurrent basis.
- Print the Continuous Care Billing Report by program, per payroll period from the VX system.
- Identify dates of service with less than 24 hours, duplicate hours and overlapping hours.
- Review level of care for possible ADT changes
- Review Continuous Care screen in VX to accurately report missing hours
- Communicate, verbally and writing, with various levels of management at the programs to correct missing, duplicates and overlapping hours.
- Prepare reports on MS Word or MS Excel as required
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program