Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for development and production of budgets, forecast and recurring analyses. Includes support and maintenance of COGNOS Planning (TM1) models, metadata, and ETL data imports. Performs data extraction from various systems and the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to support various analyses and the Director.
- Develops and disseminates complex reports, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and margin analysis.
- Development, maintenance and support for COGNOS models used in the budgeting and reporting processes.
- Responsible for production, development and maintenance of recurring financial and statistical analyses.
- Supports the forecast for capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Assists with the evaluation of acquisition candidates.
- Maintains, updates, and performs modifications COGNOS Planning (TM1) metadata.
- Data imports and modifications to COGNOS Planning ETL processes, error log review, troubleshooting, and reprocessing.
- Gathers data from multiple systems and reporting applications to support analyses, including extracting data, and developing pivots using the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Supports development of COGNOS Planning models, cubes, elements, dimensions, and objects.
- Analyze complex reporting requirements and implement efficient solutions in a timely manner using COGNOS Planning with advanced Excel Skills.
- Prepares documentation for I.T. Change Control Management related to COGNOS Planning, identifies and performs test scripts.
- Run and develop basic reports in COGNOS B. I. Report Studio.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program