Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Flexible shifts and hours - Full Time, Part Time and Weekends available
- Dispatching and direct oversight of patient orders to drivers
- Call Center environment
- Monthly Incentive program
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
- A company culture to THRIVE in
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Paid Time Off
- It’s a FUN place to work!
The Home Medical Equipment Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating, organizing and scheduling daily and on-call deliveries, pick-up, and equipment service needs according to geographic area and availability of employees. Assists customer service in troubleshooting home medical equipment issues for patients and families. Performs medical service technician responsibilities when required.
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program