Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The primary responsibility of a Call Center Trainer is to facilitate and support the training, education and on-going development of agents within their initial 90 days of employment and beyond.
- Supports the training and compliance for the department policies and procedures within the Intake and Telecare Call Centers.
- Monitors both incoming and outbound calls for agents within their initial 90 days with VITAS.
- Facilitate and promote training, education, and on-going development of new and existing employees.
- Ensure new hire employee skill sets and competencies are present and achieved during the initial new hire training and education in conjunction with the Training, Education & Quality Manager.
- Facilitate daily; group discussions, group training, and one-on-one instruction.
- Monitor new agent calls and data processing during the new hire period, pre and post formal training and education, to ensure on-going call handling improvement, the integrity of the data collection, and that superior customer service is being delivered.
- Provide on-going agent support, coaching, guidance, and positive / constructive feedback throughout the new hire training process.
- Documents and evaluates the orientation process using the tools provided.
- Support the orientation training schedule implemented by the Training, Education, and Quality Manager and assist in ensuring the completion of all required competencies on a daily and weekly basis
- Encourage and facilitate assimilation into VITAS throughout the 90 day orientation process
- Serves as a role model for the Sr. Admissions Coordinators and orientees, and facilitates on-going communication with both roles.
- Provides feedback on challenges and/or enhancement ideas to the Training, Education, & Quality Manager on the training, education, and orientation process and supporting materials
- Participates in the Training, Education, & Quality Manager facilitated Sr. Admissions Coordinator training sessions.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program