Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Sales Representative must have the ability to support VITAS Representative(s) sales efforts for specific call points to educate medical professionals about hospice services; able to provide education to customers on end of life care topics, assists VITAS Representative with reports and organization of key initiatives and strategies.
- Responsible to become a subject matter expert on Medicare Hospice Benefit, VITAS service offerings, disease specific clinical criteria and evidence based medicine.
- Accountable for set territory goals and results. Focuses on providing solutions and executing them.
- Collaborates with VITAS Representative(s) to develop specific target list establishing proper reach and frequency for maximal territory growth.
- Develops sales messaging and strategies that align to the customers’ needs to ensure hospice appropriate patients gain access to hospice services.
- Leverages provided resources and technology as a vehicle for success.
- Daily use of CRM tool in order to capture needs of customers and strategy for continued hospice utilization. Synchronization of updates is required daily.
- Leverages sales tools on provided devices as customer visual aids and learning tools to grow knowledge.
- Effective in professional verbal, written, and electronic communication
- Maintains professional relationships and collaborates with internal, clinical end of life care team. Attend team meetings on regular basis.
- Open to and proactively applies coaching feedback from direct manager and VITAS Representative(s) that overlap in territory with the intentions on improvement of various skillsets.
- Timely completion of administrative duties: expense reports, payroll entry, other administrative actions by required times.
- Works cohesively and leverages opportunities with VITAS internal customers: VITAS Medical Director & Team Physicians, Team Managers and overlapping team disciplines, PCAs, Admissions RNs, Sr. Leadership. Attends team meeting at least two times per quarter.
- Participated in competitive team environment that involved individual accountably and teamwork
- Able to demonstrate examples on critical thinking and create solutions
- Past military service a plus
- Experience with volunteer organization a plus
- Evidence of exceeding goals or expectations with a project or previous job
- Strong customer service, sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Previous job experiences demonstrating customer service or sales related job responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team to manage territory, to conduct sales calls and to generate referrals by building long term business partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of an organization
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program