Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Network System Engineer is responsible for maintaining, coordinating and overseeing IT Field Support and IT Customer Service related needs. Responding to, escalating and resolving issues and requests related to desktops, laptops, iPhones, iPads as well as local server management needs such as back-ups, etc.
- Ensure all incidents, requests, changes etc. are fully managed and documented in a timely manner
- Orient new hires with relevant IT processes
- Effectively communicate to user community, IT team and relevant leadership
- Regularly interface with local business leadership and IT Leadership to ensure proper alignment
- Travel to related locations as needed to provide in-person support
- Maintain adequate daily backups of local File Server
- Maintain audio and video conferencing capabilities and technology
- Develop and maintain standard site management and disaster contingency plans and verify that these documents are correct and up to date
- Maintain desktop/laptops hardware and software according to VITAS standards
- Coordinate all downtime and service impacting activities
- Manage the process when requesting and/or fulfilling equipment orders
- Assists in the coordination of office moves and office additions
- Participate in disaster recovery and security audits on file servers, desktop/laptop and related systems.
- Maintain and produce inventory reporting of IT assets in ITSM tool
- Provide backup support to other regions as needed, via telephone or on site
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program