Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
VITAS IT requires a polished technical support professional who has extensive Desktop Support experience, supporting C-Level VIPs with white glove service. This individual will be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning new technologies, preparing teams for use and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle. The primary focus will be to deliver world class IT Support and service. This includes “going above and beyond” to ensure prompt service and problem resolution. This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills. This role must quickly and effectively diagnose, and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues.
- Ensure all incidents, requests, changes etc. are fully managed and documented in a timely manner
- Orient new hires with relevant IT processes
- Effectively communicate to user community, IT team and relevant leadership
- Regularly interface with local business leadership and IT Leadership to ensure proper alignment
- Travel to related locations as needed to provide in-person support
- Maintain adequate daily backups of local File Server
- Maintain audio and video conferencing capabilities and technology
- Develop and maintain standard site management and disaster contingency plans and verify that these documents are correct and up to date
- Maintain desktop/laptops hardware and software according to VITAS standards
- Coordinate all downtime and service impacting activities
- Manage the process when requesting and/or fulfilling equipment orders
- Assists in the coordination of office moves and office additions
- Participate in disaster recovery and security audits on file servers, desktop/laptop and related systems.
- Maintain and produce inventory reporting of IT assets in ITSM tool
- Provide backup support to other regions as needed, via telephone or on site
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program