Supervisor | Team Manager | Hospice | Walnut Creek or Oakland
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
The Team Manager is the leader of the Patient Care Team whose function is to:
- Evaluate and coordinate the various component members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assure continuity of care from admission to discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Serve as patient advocate and coordinator for other social services and health care providers in the community who are involved in the care of the team’s patients.
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance of patient records from intake through discharge or transfer to bereavement that they are accurate, complete and meet required standards in accordance with VITAS policy and all regulatory bodies
- Facilitates team meeting, assuring interdisciplinary input into the update and revision of the plan of care in concert with the changing needs and expectations of the patient and family.
Team Manager encompasses the East Bay service area.
Join the VITAS Team and experience the following:
- Rewarding patient care opportunities to help patients and families cope with the crisis of terminal illness and end-of-life care needs.
- A generous tuition reimbursement for those seeking an advanced degree and career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options
- Team Managers are provided with VITAS iPhone and Laptop
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program