Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Healthcare Customer Service Supervisor is a professional, customer service member of the Care Connection Center management team. The ultimate responsibility of this position is to provide direction and support to the Admission Coordinator position to ensure the best possible VITAS experience for all patients and families.
- Interview, hire, train, support, and develop all Admission Coordinators (AC).
- Supervise all day-to-day AC activities to ensure an efficient and timely Intake/Admission process is achieved with all new patient referrals.
- Supervise AC adherence and compliance to all Education, Quality, Workforce Management, customer service, operational standards, and KPIs.
- Continuously monitor all day-to-day activities taking place within the Care Connection Center.
- Lead by example to ensure a strong understanding and connection to the Vitas Mission, Core Values, and Care Connection Center cultural platform and initiatives.
- Supports all strategies, plans, and implementations as directed by Senior Leadership.
- Emphasis on the supervision of VX data integrity to ensure a clean billable patient record.
- Monitor and supervise all inbound call volumes and pending referrals to ensure operational service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensure effective use of all development, counseling, and rewards and recognition tools to most effectively support all ACs.
- Support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively identify operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual referral/admission goals.
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Support all aspects of Financial Management, Employment Process, Quality Assurance and Quality improvement, Payroll, Admissions, Clinical Staff, System Operations, Business Plan Development and Implementation, Human Resource Policy, and Staff Development/Retention.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program